EASTCHESTER, N.Y. — TheDailyEastchester.com accepts signed, original letters to the editor. Letters may be emailed to email@example.com.
To the Editor,
EASTCHESTER, N.Y. — I hope the community will go to the polls on May 15 to approve the budget of the Eastchester schools. It is a responsible and appropriate budget.
The budget is financially responsible and appropriate — under the 2 percent tax cap.
The budget is also educationally responsible and appropriate. Approving the budget will ensure that the children of our community continue to access rigorous curriculum and instruction. The budget provides educational programming that will prepare the children of our community for the 21st century.
Please vote to approve the budget on May 15.
- 1 Woman Kicks, Spits At Officers During DWI Arrest In Eastchester, Police Say
- 2 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 3 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Eastchester Visit
- 4 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For Eastchester, Tuckahoe