EASTCHESTER, N.Y. — TheDailyEastchester.com accepts signed, original letters to the editor. Letters may be emailed to email@example.com.
To the Editor,
EASTCHESTER, N.Y. — I hope the community will go to the polls on May 15 to approve the budget of the Eastchester schools. It is a responsible and appropriate budget.
The budget is financially responsible and appropriate — under the 2 percent tax cap.
The budget is also educationally responsible and appropriate. Approving the budget will ensure that the children of our community continue to access rigorous curriculum and instruction. The budget provides educational programming that will prepare the children of our community for the 21st century.
Please vote to approve the budget on May 15.
- 1 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 4 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Eastchester