EASTCHESTER, N.Y. — TheDailyEastchester.com accepts signed, original letters to the editor. Letters may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To the Editor,
EASTCHESTER, N.Y. — I hope the community will go to the polls on May 15 to approve the budget of the Eastchester schools. It is a responsible and appropriate budget.
The budget is financially responsible and appropriate — under the 2 percent tax cap.
The budget is also educationally responsible and appropriate. Approving the budget will ensure that the children of our community continue to access rigorous curriculum and instruction. The budget provides educational programming that will prepare the children of our community for the 21st century.
Please vote to approve the budget on May 15.
- 1 Eastchester Names Darrell Stinchcomb Principal For Greenvale School
- 2 State Police Warn Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Scarsdale Couple To Make Small Screen Debut On CBS
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash