EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – The Eastchester Board of Fire Commissioners discussed the monthly treasurer’s report with Treasurer John Malesardi, during the Sept. 10 meeting, who presented for discussion a proposed 2016 fire district budget.
The board has set a public hearing date for Tuesday, Oct. 20, for public discussion and final adoption of the 2016 fire district budget.
The following will also be discussed during the monthly meeting:
- Report on Tuckahoe Firehouse summer restoration project
- Report on Chester Heights Firehouse planned engineering study
- Status report of fire district’s front-line apparatus by age and service needs and estimated replacement cost of same.
- Bronxville fire station in-ground heating-oil tank removal plan and contract for award
- Replacement of command car 2102 plan by chief
- Fire District annual fire commissioner’s election calendar and appointment of chairman of elections
- Volunteer applications
- Fire District Award Ceremony will be held Tuesday, Oct. 20. Time and location to be determined.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.