OSSINING, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged an Eastchester man with introducing drugs into a common area at Sing Sing Correctional Facility in Ossining on Friday, July 25, officials said.
Gladstone Dankin, 26, who was visiting the facility, allegedly introduced marijuana into the visitation area, according to state police.
Dankin was charged and is scheduled to appear in
Ossining Town Court on Tuesday, Aug. 5, authorities said.
- 1 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 4 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl