EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged an Eastchester man for driving while ability impaired in Yonkers on Saturday, April 19, police officials said.
Akihiro Miki, 18, was pulled over after he allegedly failed to maintain his lane of travel. Troopers suspected him of driving under the influence and found him to be in possession of marijuana, State Police said.
Miki is scheduled to appear in City of Yonkers Court on Monday, April 28, according to State Police.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Eastchester Mom Debuts Fashion, Lifestyle Blog For Parents
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola