EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged an Eastchester man for driving while ability impaired in Yonkers on Saturday, April 19, police officials said.
Akihiro Miki, 18, was pulled over after he allegedly failed to maintain his lane of travel. Troopers suspected him of driving under the influence and found him to be in possession of marijuana, State Police said.
Miki is scheduled to appear in City of Yonkers Court on Monday, April 28, according to State Police.
- 1 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 2 Eastchester Father Is Charged In Car Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 4 Eastchester Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries
- 5 NY Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men