EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged an Eastchester man for driving while ability impaired in Yonkers on Saturday, April 19, police officials said.
Akihiro Miki, 18, was pulled over after he allegedly failed to maintain his lane of travel. Troopers suspected him of driving under the influence and found him to be in possession of marijuana, State Police said.
Miki is scheduled to appear in City of Yonkers Court on Monday, April 28, according to State Police.
- 1 'Property Brothers' Looking For Westchester Residents To Appear In TV Show
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 4 Meteor Shower From Halley's Comet Tail Will Be Visible In Westchester
- 5 Gang Used Metro-North To Traffic Guns From Westchester To NYC, AG Says