EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged an Eastchester man for driving while ability impaired in Yonkers on Saturday, April 19, police officials said.
Akihiro Miki, 18, was pulled over after he allegedly failed to maintain his lane of travel. Troopers suspected him of driving under the influence and found him to be in possession of marijuana, State Police said.
Miki is scheduled to appear in City of Yonkers Court on Monday, April 28, according to State Police.
- 1 State Police Warn Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Eastchester Names Darrell Stinchcomb Principal For Greenvale School
- 3 Scarsdale Couple To Make Small Screen Debut On CBS
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation