EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged an Eastchester man for driving while ability impaired in Yonkers on Saturday, April 19, police officials said.
Akihiro Miki, 18, was pulled over after he allegedly failed to maintain his lane of travel. Troopers suspected him of driving under the influence and found him to be in possession of marijuana, State Police said.
Miki is scheduled to appear in City of Yonkers Court on Monday, April 28, according to State Police.
- 1 Woman Kicks, Spits At Officers During DWI Arrest In Eastchester, Police Say
- 2 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Eastchester Visit
- 3 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For Eastchester, Tuckahoe
- 5 Water Boil Advisory Issued In Eastchester, Tuckahoe