TUCKAHOE, N.Y. -- The Tuckahoe Police Department has upgraded the equipment in it's gym thanks to the Generoso Pope Foundation.
The foundation purchased a new arc machine as well as a new treadmill. both are commercial-grade and cost $10,750.
The equipment was installed on Wednesday, March 26, just in time for the annual physical fitness tests for the officers.
The Generoso Pope Foundation has a long history of supporting public safety in the Village of Tuckahoe. Over the past several years the foundation has funded a license plate reader, Segway (personal transporter), thermal imaging equipment, digital fingerprinting system, training room, ballistic shields and a motorcycle unit.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Eastchester Skies Sunday
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway