TUCKAHOE, N.Y. -- The Tuckahoe Police Department has upgraded the equipment in it's gym thanks to the Generoso Pope Foundation.
The foundation purchased a new arc machine as well as a new treadmill. both are commercial-grade and cost $10,750.
The equipment was installed on Wednesday, March 26, just in time for the annual physical fitness tests for the officers.
The Generoso Pope Foundation has a long history of supporting public safety in the Village of Tuckahoe. Over the past several years the foundation has funded a license plate reader, Segway (personal transporter), thermal imaging equipment, digital fingerprinting system, training room, ballistic shields and a motorcycle unit.
- 1 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Three New Eastchester Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Eastchester
- 5 Tuckahoe House Lights Up For Holidays