NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – An unruly crowd outside of Spectator Sports Pub in New Rochelle over the weekend led to several arrests, including a misdemeanor charge for one Mount Vernon woman for interfering with police.
Police confirmed that early on Sunday morning, officers needed to be dispatched to the bar to break up a small mob of people after several patrons at the bar drank too much and became confrontational.
Five men were issued summons for disorderly conduct, a violation, while 23-year-old Mount Vernon native Whitney Richardson was charged with a misdemeanor count of obstructing governmental administration for her involvement in the incident.
According to police, 10 officers were sent to the scene shortly before 4:30 a.m. to break up the crowd.
Employees at Spectator Sports Pub declined to comment on the incident on Monday.
- 1 Eastchester Man Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges
- 2 Longtime Eastchester Restauranteurs Open Le Sirene In Larchmont
- 3 Tuckahoe Biz Owner Shows Mindfulness Matters Through Outdoor Yoga Event
- 4 Amber Alert Canceled After 3-Year-Old Girl Found
- 5 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring