NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – An unruly crowd outside of Spectator Sports Pub in New Rochelle over the weekend led to several arrests, including a misdemeanor charge for one Mount Vernon woman for interfering with police.
Police confirmed that early on Sunday morning, officers needed to be dispatched to the bar to break up a small mob of people after several patrons at the bar drank too much and became confrontational.
Five men were issued summons for disorderly conduct, a violation, while 23-year-old Mount Vernon native Whitney Richardson was charged with a misdemeanor count of obstructing governmental administration for her involvement in the incident.
According to police, 10 officers were sent to the scene shortly before 4:30 a.m. to break up the crowd.
Employees at Spectator Sports Pub declined to comment on the incident on Monday.
- 1 Missing 14-Year-Old Eastchester Girl Is Found In NYC
- 2 Eastchester Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Eastchester
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Eastchester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow