TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and Republican gubernatorial hopeful Rob Astorino said he was the victim of a seating snub at President Barack Obama's speech in Tarrytown and that Gov. Andrew Cuomo's camp is to blame, according to LoHud.com.
Astorino's senior adviser Phil Oliva said he witnessed one of Cuomo's staffers interfering with someone from the White House. Astorino ended up watching the speech with fellow Republican and Rockland County Executive Ed Day from the back, LoHud.com said.
Cuomo's spokesperson denied any hand in the incident, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Eastchester
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient