CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Former President Bill Clinton, a resident of Chappaqua, is speaking out about Karl Rove's suggestion that Hillary Clinton suffered brain damage in 2012.
BIll Clinton said at the Peterson Foundation Fiscal Summit on Wednesday that his wife "handled the attack in Libya appropriately and that he was 'dumbfounded'" by Rove's suggestion, according to a report from Time.
“In my opinion, Hillary did what she should have done,” Bill Clinton said Wednesday, according to Time. “Secretaries of State never were involved directly in these security decisions.”
- 1 Rye High School Graduate Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 Eastchester Board Of Education Adopts Updated Budget
- 5 Eastchester Italian American Citizen's Club Holds Open House For Residents