CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Hillary Clinton, who resides in Chappaqua and is rumored to be running for president in 2016, has created a buzz after it was reported that she is renting a New York City office, according to The New York Post.
Clinton was seen visiting the office with her security team, according to the report.
The rented space includes nine offices, 14 workstations and one large conference room, according to the report.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Eastchester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Eastchester High School Provides Guidelines For Halloween Attire