EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – The Planning Board and Zoning Board of Appeals in Eastchester will host a joint public work session next week to discuss Summerfield Gardens.
Summerfield Gardens is a proposed six-story building that would consist of more than 100 age-restricted rental apartments on Summerfield Street. The property would contain nearly 4,000 square feet of office and retail space as well as 103 off-street parking spaces.
Residents haven’t shown much enthusiasm for the proposed redevelopment. The location housed an auto body shop for several years.
The public is welcome to attend the meeting to address any concerns or comments with both boards at 7 p.m. May 8 in the Community Room at Town Hall.
- 1 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Former Tuckahoe Superintendent's Stepson
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 4 Tuckahoe Among Latest Communities To Start Collecting Hotel-Motel Tax
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Eastchester