EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – The Planning Board and Zoning Board of Appeals in Eastchester will host a joint public work session next week to discuss Summerfield Gardens.
Summerfield Gardens is a proposed six-story building that would consist of more than 100 age-restricted rental apartments on Summerfield Street. The property would contain nearly 4,000 square feet of office and retail space as well as 103 off-street parking spaces.
Residents haven’t shown much enthusiasm for the proposed redevelopment. The location housed an auto body shop for several years.
The public is welcome to attend the meeting to address any concerns or comments with both boards at 7 p.m. May 8 in the Community Room at Town Hall.
- 1 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Eastchester
- 3 Eastchester Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 4 Mother Convicted Of Using Salt To Poison Son Who Died In Westchester County
- 5 Paul John Schmidt, 63, Lived In Eastchester