WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. - Houlihan Lawrence, the largest independently owned and operated residential real estate brokerage firm in Westchester County, is opening its 25th regional office in Yonkers.
Home sales in Yonkers increased by 26 percent in the fourth quarter of 2012, compared with the same time during the previous year, according to a Houlihan Lawrence Market Report.
Located at 475 Tuckahoe Road, Suite 207, the new office will open for business soon.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Eastchester Skies Sunday
- 2 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester