WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. - Houlihan Lawrence, the largest independently owned and operated residential real estate brokerage firm in Westchester County, is opening its 25th regional office in Yonkers.
Home sales in Yonkers increased by 26 percent in the fourth quarter of 2012, compared with the same time during the previous year, according to a Houlihan Lawrence Market Report.
Located at 475 Tuckahoe Road, Suite 207, the new office will open for business soon.
- 1 Eastchester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Eastchester Must Prepare