2012 emerged as a year of growth in the number of homes sold overall in Westchester and specifically in the markets of Bronxville Village, Bronxville P.O., Crestwood, Tuckahoe and Mt. Vernon’s Pennington School District.
Overall the single-family market indicated growth in the number of sales and increase activity in the market. Here are the facts. Please reference the above chart.
A synopsis of the 2012 Single-Family Real Estate Markets in Bronxville Village, Bronxville P.O., Crestwood, Eastchester, and Mt. Vernon Pennington School District.
Visit houlihanlawrence.com to learn more.
- 1 Police Investigating Third Home Burglary In Bronxville This Month
- 2 200-Pound Black Bear Causes Stir In Yonkers
- 3 Westchester Law Enforcement Assists Bronxville In Burglaries Investigation
- 4 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History