2012 emerged as a year of growth in the number of homes sold overall in Westchester and specifically in the markets of Bronxville Village, Bronxville P.O., Crestwood, Tuckahoe and Mt. Vernon’s Pennington School District.
Overall the single-family market indicated growth in the number of sales and increase activity in the market. Here are the facts. Please reference the above chart.
A synopsis of the 2012 Single-Family Real Estate Markets in Bronxville Village, Bronxville P.O., Crestwood, Eastchester, and Mt. Vernon Pennington School District.
Visit houlihanlawrence.com to learn more.
- 1 Eastchester Names Darrell Stinchcomb Principal For Greenvale School
- 2 State Police Warn Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Eastchester Students Compete In Final Round Of National Geographic Bee