EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Planning to go house hunting around Eastchester or Bronxville this weekend? Realtors have scheduled a series of open houses in the area for those looking for their dream home.
In Bronxville, properties include a 4,000-square-foot home that is selling for $1.7 million on Hampshire Road. A five-bedroom property on Ridge Road is available for nearly $3 million. A home, originally built in 1920, is being shown at $1.7 million on Sherman Avenue.
For $1.4 million, buyers can purchase a four-bedroom home on Ridge Road. A recently renovated Tudor on Elm Rock Road is selling for $2.1 million and a 4,205-square-foot property can be had for $2.3 million on White Plains Road.
In Eastchester, a four-bedroom, two and one half bathroom home is available for $859,000 on Oakland Avenue. A Howard Avenue residence is selling for $750,000 and a Victorian property can be had for $599,000 on Chittenden Avenue.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see which homes in your neighborhood have recently sold.
- 1 Vigil Set For Four Women Killed In Crash That Injured Eastchester HS Grad
- 2 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Eastchester