EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Planning to go house hunting around Eastchester or Bronxville this weekend? Realtors have scheduled a series of open houses in the area for those looking for their dream home.
In Bronxville, properties include a 4,000-square-foot home that is selling for $1.7 million on Hampshire Road. A five-bedroom property on Ridge Road is available for nearly $3 million. A home, originally built in 1920, is being shown at $1.7 million on Sherman Avenue.
For $1.4 million, buyers can purchase a four-bedroom home on Ridge Road. A recently renovated Tudor on Elm Rock Road is selling for $2.1 million and a 4,205-square-foot property can be had for $2.3 million on White Plains Road.
In Eastchester, a four-bedroom, two and one half bathroom home is available for $859,000 on Oakland Avenue. A Howard Avenue residence is selling for $750,000 and a Victorian property can be had for $599,000 on Chittenden Avenue.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see which homes in your neighborhood have recently sold.
- 1 Woman Kicks, Spits At Officers During DWI Arrest In Eastchester, Police Say
- 2 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Eastchester Visit
- 3 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For Eastchester, Tuckahoe
- 5 Water Boil Advisory Issued In Eastchester, Tuckahoe