EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – House hunting around Eastchester this weekend? Realtors are hosting a pair of open houses in the village for hopeful homeowners.
Properties include a 1,500-square-foot property on Manhattan Avenue featuring three bedrooms and 1 1/2 bathroom that is available for $439,000 in Tuckahoe. A Joyce Road residence in Eastchester with three bedrooms and two bathrooms built in 1950 is selling for $530,000.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses, and to see which homes in your neighborhood have recently sold.
- 1 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 4 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager