EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – House hunting around Eastchester this weekend? Realtors are hosting a pair of open houses in the village for hopeful homeowners.
Properties include a 1,500-square-foot property on Manhattan Avenue featuring three bedrooms and 1 1/2 bathroom that is available for $439,000 in Tuckahoe. A Joyce Road residence in Eastchester with three bedrooms and two bathrooms built in 1950 is selling for $530,000.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses, and to see which homes in your neighborhood have recently sold.
- 1 Police Investigating Third Home Burglary In Bronxville This Month
- 2 Westchester Law Enforcement Assists Bronxville In Burglaries Investigation
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Yonkers Principal Threatens Soccer Dad, Says Report
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens