EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Planning to do some house hunting around Eastchester and Tuckahoe this weekend? Realtors are hosting open houses in the area for those looking for their next home.
A 1,100-square-foot condominium on Columbus Avenue is selling for $399,000. A three-bedroom, two-bathroom property can be had for $515,000 on Joyce Road. A Manhattan-style loft is available for $545,000 on Scarsdale Road. A fully renovated condominium featuring two bedrooms and two bathrooms on Columbus Avenue will cost prospective buyers $459,000.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see which homes in your neighborhood recently have sold.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High School Grad Marisa Curlen
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Eastchester
- 5 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer