EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Planning to do some house hunting around Eastchester and Tuckahoe this weekend? Realtors are hosting open houses in the area for those looking for their next home.
A 1,100-square-foot condominium on Columbus Avenue is selling for $399,000. A three-bedroom, two-bathroom property can be had for $515,000 on Joyce Road. A Manhattan-style loft is available for $545,000 on Scarsdale Road. A fully renovated condominium featuring two bedrooms and two bathrooms on Columbus Avenue will cost prospective buyers $459,000.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see which homes in your neighborhood recently have sold.
- 1 Eastchester Mom Debuts Fashion, Lifestyle Blog For Parents
- 2 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 3 Longtime Eastchester Trustee To Take Over As Town Justice
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Eastchester Public Library Represents At Battle Of Books