EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Planning to do some house hunting around Eastchester and Tuckahoe this weekend? Realtors are hosting open houses in the area for those looking for their next home.
A 1,100-square-foot condominium on Columbus Avenue is selling for $399,000. A three-bedroom, two-bathroom property can be had for $515,000 on Joyce Road. A Manhattan-style loft is available for $545,000 on Scarsdale Road. A fully renovated condominium featuring two bedrooms and two bathrooms on Columbus Avenue will cost prospective buyers $459,000.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see which homes in your neighborhood recently have sold.
- 1 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 2 Eastchester Father Is Charged In Car Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 4 Eastchester Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes