SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Thinking about doing some house hunting around Bronxville and Eastchester this weekend? Realtors are hosting open houses in the area for those looking for their dream home.
In Bronxville, a 3,400-square-foot property is selling for $1.695 million on Hilltop Road. For $3.77 million, buyers can purchase a Ridge Road home with five bedroos, five full bathrooms and two half-bathrooms home on . A co-op on Lockwood Avenue can be had for $160,000 and a three-bedroom co-op on Brooklands is available for $429,000.
On Kensington Road, a 1,700-square-foot home is lisetd for $799,000. A six-bedroom, three-and-one-half bathroom Colonial on Governors Road is selling for $1.195 million. For $1.479 million, buyers can have a three-bedroom property, originally built in 1933 on Midland Avenue. A four-bedroom, four-and-one-half bathroom home is selling for $2.195 million on Pondfield Road.
In Eastchester, a two-bedroom, one-bathroom co-op is available for $205,000.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see which homes in your neighborhood recently have sold.
- 1 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Bronx River Parkway Closures Planned Thursday, Friday In Westchester
- 4 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Eastchester