EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Planning to do some house hunting around Eastchester, Tuckahoe and Bronxville this weekend? Realtors are hosting open houses in the area for those looking to find their dream home.
In Tuckahoe, a five-bedroom, 3 1/2-bathroom Victorian can be had for $625,000.
For $2.295 million, buyers can purchase a six-bedroom property on Summit Avenue that was built in 1908. A 4,458-square-foot home on Ridge Road is available for $3.595 million. A Tudor on Archer Drive is being shown at $680,000.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Eastchester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Eastchester; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Eastchester Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Storm System Departs Eastchester, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 Eastchester Father Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Daughter