EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Planning to do some house hunting around Eastchester, Tuckahoe and Bronxville this weekend? Realtors are hosting open houses in the area for those looking to find their dream home.
In Tuckahoe, a five-bedroom, 3 1/2-bathroom Victorian can be had for $625,000.
For $2.295 million, buyers can purchase a six-bedroom property on Summit Avenue that was built in 1908. A 4,458-square-foot home on Ridge Road is available for $3.595 million. A Tudor on Archer Drive is being shown at $680,000.
- 1 Eastchester Mom Debuts Fashion, Lifestyle Blog For Parents
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 Longtime Eastchester Trustee To Take Over As Town Justice
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola