EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Planning to do some house hunting around Eastchester, Tuckahoe and Bronxville this weekend? Realtors are hosting open houses in the area for those looking to find their dream home.
In Tuckahoe, a five-bedroom, 3 1/2-bathroom Victorian can be had for $625,000.
For $2.295 million, buyers can purchase a six-bedroom property on Summit Avenue that was built in 1908. A 4,458-square-foot home on Ridge Road is available for $3.595 million. A Tudor on Archer Drive is being shown at $680,000.
- 1 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Three New Eastchester Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Eastchester
- 5 Tuckahoe House Lights Up For Holidays