EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Planning to do some house hunting around Eastchester, Tuckahoe and Bronxville this weekend? Realtors are hosting open houses in the area for those looking to find their dream home.
In Tuckahoe, a five-bedroom, 3 1/2-bathroom Victorian can be had for $625,000.
For $2.295 million, buyers can purchase a six-bedroom property on Summit Avenue that was built in 1908. A 4,458-square-foot home on Ridge Road is available for $3.595 million. A Tudor on Archer Drive is being shown at $680,000.
- 1 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager