EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Planning to do some house hunting around Eastchester, Tuckahoe and Bronxville this weekend? Realtors are hosting open houses in the area for those looking to find their dream home.
In Tuckahoe, a five-bedroom, 3 1/2-bathroom Victorian can be had for $625,000.
For $2.295 million, buyers can purchase a six-bedroom property on Summit Avenue that was built in 1908. A 4,458-square-foot home on Ridge Road is available for $3.595 million. A Tudor on Archer Drive is being shown at $680,000.
- 1 State Police Warn Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Eastchester Names Darrell Stinchcomb Principal For Greenvale School
- 3 Scarsdale Couple To Make Small Screen Debut On CBS
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook