WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. - Eighteen brokers and salespersons with Westchester Real Estate, Inc. graduated from Floyd Wickman’s S.M.A.R.T. program early in Dec.
The S.M.A.R.T. program focuses on presentation, negotiation and selling and other skills. Graduates must complete a 42-day training program and demonstrate mastery of essential program skills.
Graduates of the S.M.A.R.T. Program class of 2012 were: Rosanne Fluet of Bronxville-Ley Real Estate in Bronxville; Phil Faranda, Tom Ricapito and Mary Kingsley of J. Philip Real Estate in Briarcliff Manor; Diana Cirocco and Peggy O’Keefe of Billingsley Realty in Mahopac; Karen Fossli, Kathleen Courtney and Dina Morra of ERA Insite Realty in White Plains; Jane Tarpey, Maria DeRosa, and Alex Cesarini of Tri-Crest Realty in Eastchester; and Ann Milit, Lauchlan Paul, Deborah McNerney, John Doherty, Justyna Szyszka, and Elaine Grandolfi of Peter J. Riolo Real Estate in Hastings-on-Hudson.
“These 18 graduates generated 48 transactions in just 42 days, along with more than 150 referral leads. We are extremely proud of all of them for their dedication and commitment to improving their skills," said Gail Fattizzi, executive director of Westchester Real Estate, Inc.
- 1 Eastchester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Eastchester High School Provides Guidelines For Halloween Attire