EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Eastchester's Anne Hutchinson School is reminding parents of changes made to the dismissal policy.
School is in session from 8:33 a.m.-3 p.m. Parents should remember to:
- Send a note (with the date, print your name and your signature) to your child’s classroom teacher for any change in dismissal for a particular day.
- If your child is out sick, you must call the nurse, 793-6130, ext. 5111. Do not email or leave a voice mail with the child’s teacher.
- If you cannot be at school for pickup by 3 p.m., please be sure to have one of your emergency contacts pick up your child by 3 p.m. and notify the office (ext. 5102) so your child’s teacher can be informed.
- Children can get confused with last-minute changes. Therefore, to ensure proper dismissal, teachers should be notified in writing at the beginning of the school day.
- Please refrain from signing out your child at the front desk after 2:45 p.m. All children must be signed out by person picking up the student.
- Children are not permitted to go home with another student on the bus if they are not a bus student, and students are not permitted to change buses.
- Emails and phone calls to change dismissal procedure are not a reliable source of proper identification of parents and will not be accepted for a change of dismissal.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.