TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – Auditions will begin Wednesday for students participating in the William E. Cottle Elementary School talent show.
Applications for the March 14 show are due by Wednesday during auditions, and a mandatory dress rehearsal for students will be held March 13.
Acts are to be no more than two minutes long; the school requests that parents see at least one rehearsal in advance to ensure appropriateness, quality and length. If a student is singing live, accompanying CDs must not have lead vocals.
Costumes must be approved by the Talent Show Committee and worn to the dress rehearsal. No exposed midriffs will be permitted, though body suits may be worn underneath costumes.
Students selected to be announcers or stage hands cannot participate in another act. Announcers will be chosen based on leadership, volume and presence. Stage hands will be chosen based on discipline. Students who are selected must have signed permission slips.
Email Karen Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to volunteer.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 IRS Warns Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill
- 5 Optical Visit Relocates From New Rochelle To Eastchester