EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – School districts in the town of Eastchester have pre-emptively called for early dismissals on Friday with a snowstorm making its way toward the area.
In Eastchester, Greenvale Elementary School will close at 10:30 a.m. Both the middle school and high school will be dismissed at 10:51 a.m. Students at Waverly and Anne Hutchinson Elementary Schools will be let out at 11:15 a.m.
In Tuckahoe, the high school will be dismissed at 11:07 a.m. Students at the Cottle Elementary School will be let out at 11:30 a.m.
“The early dismissal is due to anticipated severe snow conditions arriving sometime on Friday afternoon and progressively getting worse,” the Tuckahoe School District website said. “We reserve the right to cancel school for the full day should the storm hit earlier.”
Keep following The Eastchester Daily Voice for further updates about the storm and school closings.
- 1 Police Seek Suspect In Scarsdale Dry Cleaner Robbery
- 2 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 3 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash In TV Interview
- 4 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 5 Snow Could Return To Eastchester For Monday Morning Commute