EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Eastchester High School is conducting registration for fall sports online. To access the Athletic Clearance form, click here .
The following rules must be followed:
1. The Athletic Clearance form's end date is Friday, Aug. 14 by midnight.
2. No old cards or paper will be accepted any longer.
3. Athletes must have had a physical in the past year from the start of the sport. This information will be verified by the nurse.
4. A parent must fill out the online sign up, NOT the student.
5. Their will be no excuses for not signing up, since the parent can sign up via computer from anywhere or via smartphone.
6. Emergency cards will not be collected, as they will now be emailed by the health office.
7. We will be completely paperless.
8. This is the first time doing this, and there are sure to be a few glitches, so please be patient.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.