EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- It's time to register children for kindergarten in Eastchester so they will be ready to enter in September.
Parents of children who turn 5 years old on or before Dec. 1 should call for a registration appointment that only run through the end of March. To make an appointment, call 793-6130, ext. 4777.
To register your child/children in the school system, you will need to provide the registration office with the documentation listed below. The school district may request additional information, if necessary. Students will not be placed in a class until all registration materials are completed, including physicals.
Bring all originals to student registration; copies will be made of the following:
- Completed and notarized application, including Home Language Questionnaire.
- Proof of child/children’s age -- examples of acceptable forms of documentation include, but are not limited to, a birth certificate, baptismal record or a passport (including a foreign passport).
- Proof of current immunizations, doctor's physical exam and dental exam reports current within the last 12 months.
- Valid photo ID for registering parent (driver’s license, passport).
- Custodial/adoption/guardianship/divorce agreement/order of protection papers that may be applicable.
- Last report card /transcript /IEP/504 (if applicable).
- Current proof of residency within the Eastchester school district: Three documents in the name of the custodial parent/guardian with an Eastchester street address. Post office boxes are not valid for proof-of-residency documents.
The application can be found online here . If you require aid in completing this application or if you do not have any of the required materials, contact the registrar at email@example.com for expedited assistance. If you do not have access to email, contact the registrar at 914-793-6130, ext. 4777.