TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – You can eat dinner, enter raffles and dance the night away to raise money for the Immaculate Conception School parish gymnasium in Tuckahoe.
The parochial school is set to host its eighth annual Dinner Dance Fundraising Gala to raise money for the nearly completed gym on the school grounds.
Value Drugs in Eastchester will be honored at the event as business of the year. Susan Tiso, president of the Home School Association and her vice president, Sally Rugai, will also be celebrated for their work during the year.
The fundraiser will begin at 6:30 p.m. April 26 at the Westchester Manor in Hasting-on-Hudson. There will be an hourlong raffle preview followed by an open bar, dinner and dancing until 11:30 p.m.
The gala is open to school and parish families, as well as members of the community looking to pledge their support. Those interested in attending can get RSVP forms online, which should be returned no later than April 10.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 Eastchester Board Of Education Adopts Updated Budget
- 5 Eastchester Italian American Citizen's Club Holds Open House For Residents