TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – You can eat dinner, enter raffles and dance the night away to raise money for the Immaculate Conception School parish gymnasium in Tuckahoe.
The parochial school is set to host its eighth annual Dinner Dance Fundraising Gala to raise money for the nearly completed gym on the school grounds.
Value Drugs in Eastchester will be honored at the event as business of the year. Susan Tiso, president of the Home School Association and her vice president, Sally Rugai, will also be celebrated for their work during the year.
The fundraiser will begin at 6:30 p.m. April 26 at the Westchester Manor in Hasting-on-Hudson. There will be an hourlong raffle preview followed by an open bar, dinner and dancing until 11:30 p.m.
The gala is open to school and parish families, as well as members of the community looking to pledge their support. Those interested in attending can get RSVP forms online, which should be returned no later than April 10.
- 1 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Former Tuckahoe Superintendent's Stepson
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 4 Tuckahoe Among Latest Communities To Start Collecting Hotel-Motel Tax
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Eastchester