TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – Registration for kindergarten students in Tuckahoe beginning school in September will take place this week at the William E. Cottle Elementary School auditorium in Eastchester.
From 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. on Wednesday, children whose last name ends in the letters A through L can be registered by their parents. The following day, at the same time, the remaining students can be registered. Children who will be 5 years old by Dec. 1 are eligible to attend.
In order to register, parents and guardians are required to bring several documents to prove they reside in Tuckahoe. They must bring a property tax bill, deed, co-op shares or a lease that will be valid through June 2014. Parents must also show a state driver’s license, vehicle registration or insurance card with a current address. Finally, they must also present a Con Edison bill, water bill, phone bill or current income tax return.
In addition to the legal documents, they are required to show their child’s original birth certificate – with the raised seal – and their child’s immunization record, including the date of the last physical exam.
If parents would like a kindergarten packet mailed to their home, call Mrs. Linn at (914) 337-5376, ext. 1273.
- 1 Bronxville Attorney Charged With Stealing From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Big City Medical Care Now Available In Smalltown Bronxville
- 4 Open Houses In Eastchester This Weekend
- 5 Eastchester Could See Lowest Autumn Gas Prices In Four Years