BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Kindergarten students from Bronxville's Chapel School celebrated Cinco de Mayo on Monday with a classroom fiesta.
Students learned some words in Spanish, discussed popular Mexican traditions and sampled authentic Mexican food.
The study of various countries and cultures is a part of The Chapel School’s Multicultural Studies Program.
The program enables the wonderfully diverse Chapel School family, which includes parents, guardians, students, teachers, administrators, to explore and celebrate traditions and accomplishments of people from a wide range of backgrounds.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Eastchester Skies Sunday
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95