BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Kindergarten students from Bronxville's Chapel School celebrated Cinco de Mayo on Monday with a classroom fiesta.
Students learned some words in Spanish, discussed popular Mexican traditions and sampled authentic Mexican food.
The study of various countries and cultures is a part of The Chapel School’s Multicultural Studies Program.
The program enables the wonderfully diverse Chapel School family, which includes parents, guardians, students, teachers, administrators, to explore and celebrate traditions and accomplishments of people from a wide range of backgrounds.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient
- 4 Eastchester Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Tuckahoe Man Charged With Cashing Same Check Twice