BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Kindergarten students from Bronxville's Chapel School celebrated Cinco de Mayo on Monday with a classroom fiesta.
Students learned some words in Spanish, discussed popular Mexican traditions and sampled authentic Mexican food.
The study of various countries and cultures is a part of The Chapel School’s Multicultural Studies Program.
The program enables the wonderfully diverse Chapel School family, which includes parents, guardians, students, teachers, administrators, to explore and celebrate traditions and accomplishments of people from a wide range of backgrounds.
- 1 Missing 14-Year-Old Eastchester Girl Is Found In NYC
- 2 Eastchester Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Eastchester
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Eastchester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow