BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Kindergarten students from Bronxville's Chapel School celebrated Cinco de Mayo on Monday with a classroom fiesta.
Students learned some words in Spanish, discussed popular Mexican traditions and sampled authentic Mexican food.
The study of various countries and cultures is a part of The Chapel School’s Multicultural Studies Program.
The program enables the wonderfully diverse Chapel School family, which includes parents, guardians, students, teachers, administrators, to explore and celebrate traditions and accomplishments of people from a wide range of backgrounds.
- 1 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Bronx River Parkway Closures Planned Thursday, Friday In Westchester
- 4 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Eastchester