BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Kindergarten students from Bronxville's Chapel School celebrated Cinco de Mayo on Monday with a classroom fiesta.
Students learned some words in Spanish, discussed popular Mexican traditions and sampled authentic Mexican food.
The study of various countries and cultures is a part of The Chapel School’s Multicultural Studies Program.
The program enables the wonderfully diverse Chapel School family, which includes parents, guardians, students, teachers, administrators, to explore and celebrate traditions and accomplishments of people from a wide range of backgrounds.
- 1 Eastchester Father Is Charged In Car Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 3 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 4 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 5 Eastchester Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries