TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – The Tuckahoe Board of Education welcomes residents to a board meeting Monday night to express their concerns and hear about security procedures that may be put in place following the shooting in Connecticut on Friday.
At 7:30 p.m., following Tuckahoe Student Recognition Night at the High School, School Board President Julio A. Urbina is inviting parents, guardians and students to the Middle School/High School Library to express concerns and discuss school security.
In a letter to parents Monday, Urbina vowed to celebrate both Tuckahoe students and those in Sandy Hook victimized in the school shooting.
“Help us celebrate the achievement of our community’s children as we remember the children and adults of Sandy Hook whose lives will go unfulfilled.”
- 1 Eastchester Ranked Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 Eastchester Teacher Earns Prestigious STEM Fellowship
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 National Weather Service: Eastchester's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester