TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – The Tuckahoe Board of Education welcomes residents to a board meeting Monday night to express their concerns and hear about security procedures that may be put in place following the shooting in Connecticut on Friday.
At 7:30 p.m., following Tuckahoe Student Recognition Night at the High School, School Board President Julio A. Urbina is inviting parents, guardians and students to the Middle School/High School Library to express concerns and discuss school security.
In a letter to parents Monday, Urbina vowed to celebrate both Tuckahoe students and those in Sandy Hook victimized in the school shooting.
“Help us celebrate the achievement of our community’s children as we remember the children and adults of Sandy Hook whose lives will go unfulfilled.”
- 1 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests