TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – The Tuckahoe Board of Education welcomes residents to a board meeting Monday night to express their concerns and hear about security procedures that may be put in place following the shooting in Connecticut on Friday.
At 7:30 p.m., following Tuckahoe Student Recognition Night at the High School, School Board President Julio A. Urbina is inviting parents, guardians and students to the Middle School/High School Library to express concerns and discuss school security.
In a letter to parents Monday, Urbina vowed to celebrate both Tuckahoe students and those in Sandy Hook victimized in the school shooting.
“Help us celebrate the achievement of our community’s children as we remember the children and adults of Sandy Hook whose lives will go unfulfilled.”
- 1 Eastchester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Eastchester Communication Signals
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Eastchester Residents