TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – The Tuckahoe School District is forming a Diversity Advisory Committee and is seeking interested members of the community to apply.
The committee will create and implement district policies that will make schools a more welcoming place of increasing respect and support for all students, parents and faculty members.
“We are committed to weaving diversity into the fabric of who we are, what we do and what we value,” a release said. “We aim to engage mindfully in open and frequent dialogues to ensure that each member of the community is valued, included and respected.”
Interested parties should submit an application, along with a resume, to district Clerk Karen Barros by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail to the high school.
The deadline for submitting an application is Thursday, Dec. 13. The Board of Education will appoint members to the Diversity Advisory Committee at the Dec. 17 meeting. Any questions should be directed to Board of Education President Julio Urbina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Eastchester Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Eastchester
- 3 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Eastchester
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Eastchester Tuesday