EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- The Tuckahoe School District is hosting several meetings this week.
The Tuckahoe Union Free School District Board of Education adopted a budget for the 2014-2015 school year in April. The budget will be up for community vote on May 20 along with a trustee election for two open seats on the Board of Education.
The PTA will sponsor a Budget Q&A meeting at 7 p.m., Tuesday, at the Tuckahoe High School Cafeteria. The PTA will also sponsor a Meet the Canddiates Forum at 7 p.m., Wednesday, May 7, at the Tuckahoe High School Auditorium. The PTA will host a second Budget Q&A at 8:45 a.m., May 12, at William E. Cottle School Auditorium.
The Board of Education will host a public hearing at 7:45 p.m., May 12, at Tuckahoe High School Library.
Qualified residents with the appropriate identification and residency proofs may register to vote on May 7 between 3 and 7 p.m. at Cottle School.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Eastchester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Eastchester; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Eastchester Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Storm System Departs Eastchester, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency