BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Bronxville High School senior Mary Cain has withdrawn from the World Indoor Championships in Poland as a result of discomfort in her calf, according to runnersworld.com.
Cain is the reining national champion in the 1,500-meter indoor event. Cain told Runner's World that an MRI revealed no damage, but that she would withdraw from the race as a precaution.
- 1 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 2 Eastchester Father Is Charged In Car Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Eastchester Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries
- 4 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 5 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys