BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Bronxville High School senior Mary Cain has withdrawn from the World Indoor Championships in Poland as a result of discomfort in her calf, according to runnersworld.com.
Cain is the reining national champion in the 1,500-meter indoor event. Cain told Runner's World that an MRI revealed no damage, but that she would withdraw from the race as a precaution.
- 1 Police Seek Suspect In Scarsdale Dry Cleaner Robbery
- 2 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 3 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 4 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 5 Snow Could Return To Eastchester For Monday Morning Commute