BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Bronxville High School senior Mary Cain has withdrawn from the World Indoor Championships in Poland as a result of discomfort in her calf, according to runnersworld.com.
Cain is the reining national champion in the 1,500-meter indoor event. Cain told Runner's World that an MRI revealed no damage, but that she would withdraw from the race as a precaution.
- 1 Eastchester Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Eastchester
- 4 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Eastchester