BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Bronxville resident Joe Wood has been named an honorable mention All-American by the United States Intercollegiate Lacrosse Association.
Wood, a senior at Washington and Lee University, previously had been named to the All-Old Dominion Athletic Conference first team.
He started all of Washington and Lee’s 17 games, finishing the season with 41 points on 23 goals and 18 assists.
The university’s men’s lacrosse team has had 184 All-America selections since it began varsity play in 1947.
- 1 Lifelong Eastchester Resident Tabbed To Fill Vacant Town Board Seat
- 2 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 3 Eastchester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Westchester Roadways Have Heavy Volume With Storm, Thanksgiving Approaching