BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Bronxville resident Joe Wood has been named an honorable mention All-American by the United States Intercollegiate Lacrosse Association.
Wood, a senior at Washington and Lee University, previously had been named to the All-Old Dominion Athletic Conference first team.
He started all of Washington and Lee’s 17 games, finishing the season with 41 points on 23 goals and 18 assists.
The university’s men’s lacrosse team has had 184 All-America selections since it began varsity play in 1947.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Eastchester Skies Sunday
- 2 Eastchester Teachers Kick Off 'Home/School Partnership'
- 3 Eastchester Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 4 Eastchester School District Set To Unveil New Turf Field
- 5 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions