BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Bronxville resident Joe Wood has been named an honorable mention All-American by the United States Intercollegiate Lacrosse Association.
Wood, a senior at Washington and Lee University, previously had been named to the All-Old Dominion Athletic Conference first team.
He started all of Washington and Lee’s 17 games, finishing the season with 41 points on 23 goals and 18 assists.
The university’s men’s lacrosse team has had 184 All-America selections since it began varsity play in 1947.
- 1 Woman Kicks, Spits At Officers During DWI Arrest In Eastchester, Police Say
- 2 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 3 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Eastchester Visit
- 5 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three