BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Bronxville resident Joe Wood has been named an honorable mention All-American by the United States Intercollegiate Lacrosse Association.
Wood, a senior at Washington and Lee University, previously had been named to the All-Old Dominion Athletic Conference first team.
He started all of Washington and Lee’s 17 games, finishing the season with 41 points on 23 goals and 18 assists.
The university’s men’s lacrosse team has had 184 All-America selections since it began varsity play in 1947.
- 1 Missing 14-Year-Old Eastchester Girl Is Found In NYC
- 2 Eastchester Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Eastchester
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Westchester Schools Postpone SAT Exams Due To Inclement Weather