BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Bronxville resident Joe Wood has been named an honorable mention All-American by the United States Intercollegiate Lacrosse Association.
Wood, a senior at Washington and Lee University, previously had been named to the All-Old Dominion Athletic Conference first team.
He started all of Washington and Lee’s 17 games, finishing the season with 41 points on 23 goals and 18 assists.
The university’s men’s lacrosse team has had 184 All-America selections since it began varsity play in 1947.
- 1 Bronxville Attorney Charged With Stealing From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Eastchester Dog 'Andy' Lifts Hospice Patients' Spirits
- 5 Big City Medical Care Now Available In Smalltown Bronxville