WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Eastchester's Jack Daly hit three free throws in the final 27 seconds to seal a 56-51 victory over Harrison in a thrilling Section 1 Class A boys basketball semifinal over Harrison Wednesday at the County Center
Daly finished with a team-high 15 points and teammate Nick Campana and Andrew Schultz added 12 for the winners.
Top-seeded Eastchester will meet Walter Panas in Saturday's 5 p.m. championship game at the County Center.
The Eagles led 18-11 after one quarter and 34-25 at halftime but could not pull away from the tenacious Huskies, who closed the gap to 38-33 late in the third quarter.
Nick Esposito scored 14 points and Matt Stein added 10 for No 4 Harrison.
- 1 Eastchester Father Is Charged In Car Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 3 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 4 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 5 Eastchester Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries