TUCKAHOE, N.Y. -- The Tuckahoe Youth Association is holding a girls softball meeting to gauge how much support the community has for continuing the program.
The meeting is for parents of girls in second- through eighth- grades and will be held on Monday, Jan. 20, at 8 p.m. at the Tuckahoe Community Center, 71 Columbus Ave., Eastchester.
- 1 Snow Likely In Eastchester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Eastchester Varsity Team Places First At Cheerleading Event
- 3 Lifelong Eastchester Resident Tabbed To Fill Vacant Town Board Seat
- 4 Eastchester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown