TUCKAHOE, N.Y. -- The Tuckahoe Youth Association is holding a girls softball meeting to gauge how much support the community has for continuing the program.
The meeting is for parents of girls in second- through eighth- grades and will be held on Monday, Jan. 20, at 8 p.m. at the Tuckahoe Community Center, 71 Columbus Ave., Eastchester.
- 1 Eastchester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Eastchester Must Prepare