TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – The New York Rangers hockey training practice center in Tarrytown remained quiet again Monday, as the season remained in limbo and the National Hockey League and NHL Players Association renewed collective bargaining discussions after a week apart.
When Will The NHL Begin Its Season?View Results
When Will The NHL Begin Its Season?
The season won't begin until after the New Year.23%
The games will begin before Christmas.15%
I don't follow professional hockey5%
I'd rather watch recreational and high school hockey.3%
There won't be a season at all.55%
The last time the sides met was Nov. 11 in a short session that ended after less than an hour. According to the league office, the league and the union have tried to gain agreement on player contracting issues without success.
Details of Monday's agenda were not disclosed by the league. The sides have failed to forge common ground on any of the key divisive issues.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Eastchester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Eastchester; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Eastchester Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Storm System Departs Eastchester, Snow Could Return Thursday