WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Five Westchester high school football teams still have a chance to earn a state championship this season. Each of the Section 1 championship teams will face the Section 9 champion in the regionals.
Which of the five remaining Section 1 football teams has the best chance to win a state championship?View Results
Which of the five remaining Section 1 football teams has the best chance to win a state championship?
Sleepy Hollow Horsemen7%
New Rochelle Huguenots20%
Class AA champion New Rochelle (8-1) will face Pine Bush at 7 p.m. Saturday at Dietz Stadium in Kingston.
Somers (9-0) and Sleepy Hollow (8-1) will meet in the Section 1 Class A championship game at 6 p.m. Wednesday at Mahopac High School. The winner will face Cornwall at 1 p.m. Nov. 11 in Mahopac.
Class C champion Woodlands (9-0) will face O’Neill at 4:30 p.m. Friday in Mahopac.
Class D champion Tuckahoe (6-2-1) will play Chester at 3 p.m. Saturday in Kingston.
Be sure to vote in our poll and leave a comment below to let us know which of the five remaining teams has the best chance of winning a state title.
- 1 Possible Blue-Bag Heroin Death Of 21-Year-Old Probed In Eastchester
- 2 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 3 Eastchester Father Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Daughter
- 4 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Eastchester
- 5 Tuckahoe School District Shows Off Technology