WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The San Diego Chargers defeated the New York Jets, 27-17, on Sunday to drop the Jets to 6-9 on the season.
The Tennessee Titans eliminated the Jets from playoff contention last Monday and several fans have called for changes in the Jets organization. Some point the finger at much-maligned quarterback Mark Sanchez, while others blame head coach Rex Ryan or general manager Mike Tannenbaum.
The Jets might also release backup quarterback Tim Tebow after the season, according to some sources. Those same sources indicated that Tebow would likely sign with the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Who should go for the Jets after next week? Vote in our poll and sound off in the comments section below.
- 1 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 2 Bronx River Parkway Closures Planned Thursday, Friday In Westchester
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Eastchester