BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Three members of Concordia College Women's Basketball were placed on the All-Academic Team for the 2015-16 winter athletic season at the Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference held March 17.
These are the Concordia athletes:
- Senior Jennifer Forlini (Yonkers, N.Y.)
- Junior Rebecca Gordon (Patchogue, N.Y.)
- Sophomore Julianne Wilkinson (Red Hook, N.Y.)
Wilkinson was named for the first time in her career while Gordon earned a spot for the second consecutive season.
Forlini was recognized for the first time on the winter team after being named to the Fall CACC All-Academic Team twice as a member of the women’s soccer program.
Forty-four student-athletes from 14 schools earned a place on the list, a new league record.
CACC athletes must have participated in a CACC Championships sport in the winter and meet the following criteria:
- Be at least a sophomore academically and athletically
- Have been a student-athlete at their current school for at least two semesters
- Achieve a cumulative grade-point-average of 3.50 or higher through the preceding semester