KINGSTON, N.Y. — The Tuckahoe High Tigers football team defeated upstate rival Rensselaer, 14-12, on Friday and advanced to the New York State Class A Championship game to be played next weekend in Syracuse.
Nick Reisman scored twice in the second half to lift the Tigers, who had trailed 6-0 at halftime.
Look for the full story later on The Daily Voice.
- 1 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Yonkers Principal Threatens Soccer Dad, Says Report
- 3 Westchester Law Enforcement Assists Bronxville In Burglaries Investigation
- 4 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 5 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak