KINGSTON, N.Y. — The Tuckahoe High Tigers football team defeated upstate rival Rensselaer, 14-12, on Friday and advanced to the New York State Class A Championship game to be played next weekend in Syracuse.
Nick Reisman scored twice in the second half to lift the Tigers, who had trailed 6-0 at halftime.
Look for the full story later on The Daily Voice.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 IRS Warns Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill
- 5 Optical Visit Relocates From New Rochelle To Eastchester