KINGSTON, N.Y. — The Tuckahoe High Tigers football team defeated upstate rival Rensselaer, 14-12, on Friday and advanced to the New York State Class A Championship game to be played next weekend in Syracuse.
Nick Reisman scored twice in the second half to lift the Tigers, who had trailed 6-0 at halftime.
Look for the full story later on The Daily Voice.
- 1 Eastchester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Eastchester Must Prepare