KINGSTON, N.Y. — The Tuckahoe High Tigers football team defeated upstate rival Rensselaer, 14-12, on Friday and advanced to the New York State Class A Championship game to be played next weekend in Syracuse.
Nick Reisman scored twice in the second half to lift the Tigers, who had trailed 6-0 at halftime.
Look for the full story later on The Daily Voice.
- 1 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer
- 2 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 3 Bronx River Parkway Closures Planned Thursday, Friday In Westchester
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says