KINGSTON, N.Y. — The Tuckahoe High Tigers football team defeated upstate rival Rensselaer, 14-12, on Friday and advanced to the New York State Class A Championship game to be played next weekend in Syracuse.
Nick Reisman scored twice in the second half to lift the Tigers, who had trailed 6-0 at halftime.
Look for the full story later on The Daily Voice.
- 1 Snow Likely In Eastchester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Eastchester Varsity Team Places First At Cheerleading Event
- 3 Lifelong Eastchester Resident Tabbed To Fill Vacant Town Board Seat
- 4 Eastchester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown