EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – The Tuckahoe High School football team came up short Friday in the Class D state final, 28-7, to Randolph High School at the Carrier Dome at Syracuse University.
The Tigers fell behind 14-0 in the second quarter but cut the lead to seven at halftime. Randolph shut down Tuckahoe in the second half, though, and did not allow the Tigers to score a single point.
Tuckahoe was playing for its third state championship in the last six years.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Tuckahoe Man Charged With Cashing Same Check Twice
- 3 Long Island Man Found Drunk, Passed Out In Scarsdale Driveway, Police Say
- 4 Eastchester Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Police Locate Missing Westchester Man, 53