EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – The Tuckahoe High School football team came up short Friday in the Class D state final, 28-7, to Randolph High School at the Carrier Dome at Syracuse University.
The Tigers fell behind 14-0 in the second quarter but cut the lead to seven at halftime. Randolph shut down Tuckahoe in the second half, though, and did not allow the Tigers to score a single point.
Tuckahoe was playing for its third state championship in the last six years.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Eastchester Skies Sunday
- 2 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester