EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – The Tuckahoe High School football team came up short Friday in the Class D state final, 28-7, to Randolph High School at the Carrier Dome at Syracuse University.
The Tigers fell behind 14-0 in the second quarter but cut the lead to seven at halftime. Randolph shut down Tuckahoe in the second half, though, and did not allow the Tigers to score a single point.
Tuckahoe was playing for its third state championship in the last six years.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 3 Yonkers Principal Threatens Soccer Dad, Says Report
- 4 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 5 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack