EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – The Tuckahoe High School football team came up short Friday in the Class D state final, 28-7, to Randolph High School at the Carrier Dome at Syracuse University.
The Tigers fell behind 14-0 in the second quarter but cut the lead to seven at halftime. Randolph shut down Tuckahoe in the second half, though, and did not allow the Tigers to score a single point.
Tuckahoe was playing for its third state championship in the last six years.
- 1 Bronxville Attorney Charged With Stealing From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Eastchester Dog 'Andy' Lifts Hospice Patients' Spirits
- 5 Big City Medical Care Now Available In Smalltown Bronxville