EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – The Tuckahoe High School football team came up short Friday in the Class D state final, 28-7, to Randolph High School at the Carrier Dome at Syracuse University.
The Tigers fell behind 14-0 in the second quarter but cut the lead to seven at halftime. Randolph shut down Tuckahoe in the second half, though, and did not allow the Tigers to score a single point.
Tuckahoe was playing for its third state championship in the last six years.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Eastchester Mom Debuts Fashion, Lifestyle Blog For Parents
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola