EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – The Tuckahoe High School football team came up short Friday in the Class D state final, 28-7, to Randolph High School at the Carrier Dome at Syracuse University.
The Tigers fell behind 14-0 in the second quarter but cut the lead to seven at halftime. Randolph shut down Tuckahoe in the second half, though, and did not allow the Tigers to score a single point.
Tuckahoe was playing for its third state championship in the last six years.
- 1 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 2 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 3 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Open Houses In Eastchester This Weekend