WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – When it comes to dominant high school football programs in New York State, Westchester ranks high.
Five Westchester programs rank among the Top 20 most dominant programs in the last 10 years, according to rankings by MaxPreps.
They are Rye (8), Dobbs Ferry (10), New Rochelle (12), Tuckahoe (15) and Bronxville (20).
Each program earned points based on where it finished in the MaxPreps computer state rankings after each of the first 10 seasons that MaxPreps compiled them, beginning in 2004.
For more, including the complete list, click here.
Year-by-year New York rankings by class and overall for the last 10 years are available here.
Follow Joe Lombardi on Twitter @Joe_Lombardi.
- 1 Woman Kicks, Spits At Officers During DWI Arrest In Eastchester, Police Say
- 2 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 3 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Eastchester Visit