TUCKAHOE, N.Y. -- Tuckahoe Middle and High School athletics will host an event for student-athletes and parents to kick off the beginning of the modified and junior varsity sports year on Thursday, May 22, from 6:30-9 p.m.
The event will be held in the Tuckahoe Middle School/High School Gymnasium.
All students in grades six to nine who plan to participate in the Tuckahoe Interscholastic Sports program during the 2014-15 school year should plan to attend with parents.
Dress for light physical activity. The agenda for the evening is below.
Strategies for setting goals for athletes and parents
goal setting for each sport:
- Academic goals
- Athletic goals
- Community service goals
Basics of competitive athletic performance:
- Team building and school building activities
Confirm attendance with Rod Mergardt, interim director of health, physical education and athletics at firstname.lastname@example.org or 337- 6600, ext. 1399.
- 1 Bronxville Attorney Charged With Stealing From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Eastchester Dog 'Andy' Lifts Hospice Patients' Spirits
- 5 Big City Medical Care Now Available In Smalltown Bronxville