WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The New York State Public High School Athletic Association will hold its first sanctioned cheerleading competition on Saturday at Arlington High School.
More than 45 schools from seven Sections throughout New York State will participate in the invitational event, the first of its kind in NYSPHSAA history.
The following schools will participate in the competition:
John S. Burke
The Ursuline School
Academy of the Holy Names
From a report by the Westchester Putnam Dutchess Rockland Cheerleading Coaches Association
- 1 Eastchester Father Is Charged In Car Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 3 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 4 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 5 Eastchester Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries