WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The New York State Public High School Athletic Association will hold its first sanctioned cheerleading competition on Saturday at Arlington High School.
More than 45 schools from seven Sections throughout New York State will participate in the invitational event, the first of its kind in NYSPHSAA history.
The following schools will participate in the competition:
John S. Burke
The Ursuline School
Academy of the Holy Names
From a report by the Westchester Putnam Dutchess Rockland Cheerleading Coaches Association
- 1 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 2 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 3 Eastchester Resident Plays Female Lead in 'Guys and Dolls' in Thornwood
- 4 Serious Crash Reported On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 5 Police Investigating Overnight Home Invasion In New Rochelle