EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Eastchester Little League's player assessment day takes place Sunday, March 13.
Assessment for boys baseball will take place at Eastchester High School's gym during the following times for the listed ages:
- 9-9:30 a.m.: 12-year-olds (born between 5/1/2003 and 4/30/2004)
- 9:30-10:30 a.m.: 11-year-olds (born between 5/1/2004 and 4/30/2005)
- 10-10:45 a.m.: 10-year-olds (born between 5/1/2005 and 8/31/2006)
- 10:45-11:30 a.m.: 9-year-olds (born between 9/1/2006 and 8/31/2007)
- 11:30 a.m.- 2:30 p.m.: 8-year- olds (born between 9/1/2007 and 8/31/2008)
- 12:30-1:30 p.m.: 7-year-olds (born between 9/1/2008 and 8/31/2009)
- 1:30-2:30 p.m.: 6-year-olds (born between 9/1/2009 and 8/31/2010)
Assessment for girls softball will take place at Eastchester Middle School's gym during the following times for the listed ages:
- 12-12:30 p.m.: Minor League (ages 6-8)
- 12:30-1:00 p.m.: National League (ages 9-10)
- 1:-1:30 p.m.: American League (ages 11-12)
Children should arrive 15 minutes prior to their assigned check-in time with helmets, bats, gloves and sneakers.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.