BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – The Bronxville Chamber of Commerce has enlisted several village businesses to participate in National Mom’s Nite Out in preparation of Mother’s Day on Sunday.
Several Bronxville businesses and restaurants will be holding special sales in honor of the annual event.
La Gravinese Jewelers will be open until 8 p.m., serving complimentary wine and cheese. In-stock items will be 20 percent off. 115 Pondfield Road.
- Weezie D will offer 15 percent off the entire inventory, as well as treats and Moscato until 8 p.m. 15 Park Place.
Citrine will have refreshments until 7 p.m. Those that donate gently used handbags or jewelry to Operation PROM can receive a $10 store gift card. 22 Park Place.
- Breezeway will be open until 7 p.m., with 20 percent sales on everything in the store. 80 Kraft Ave.
Bronxville Jewelers will have all items marked at 25 percent off until 7 p.m. 78 Kraft Ave.
- J. McLaughlin will have complimentary champagne, strawberries, raffles and prizes until 8 p.m. 75 Pondfield Road.
Bronxville Wellness Sanctuary will offer 15 percent off any one-hour facial or massage between 4 and 8 p.m. 14 Studio Arcade.
- The Silk Road will feature complimentary wine and cheese during happy hour from 5 to 7 p.m. 101 Pondfield Road.
Underhills Crossing will provide a free cocktail with dinner between 7 and 9 p.m. 74 Pondfield Road.
- Ernie’s Wine Bar and EATS will have a complimentary glass of sparking Rose, plus 30 percent off food and wine orders starting at 7 p.m. 7 Pondfield Road.
Blue Moon Mexican Café will host “Ladies Night” starting at 7 p.m. There will be drink and food specials. 27 Pondfield Road.
- 1 Eastchester Mom Debuts Fashion, Lifestyle Blog For Parents
- 2 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 3 Longtime Eastchester Trustee To Take Over As Town Justice
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Eastchester Public Library Represents At Battle Of Books