KATONAH, N.Y. -- Caramoor Center For Music and the Arts will be hosting a performance with Jeffrey Kahane and Orchestra of St. Luke's in the Venetian Theater on Sunday, July 6 at 4:30 p.m.
Guests can purchase tickets to sit in the Venetian Theater or experience the concert al fresco, where attendees will not see the concert, but will be able to picnic and listen to the performance as it is broadcast through speakers in the picnic areas.
Kahane is music director of the Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra, a position he's held since 1997. He is known for his unusual style of conducting where he conducts from the bench of the piano and performs with the orchestra.
Now in its 40th season, Orchestra of St. Luke’s is one of America’s foremost and most versatile orchestras, regularly collaborating with the world’s greatest artists and performing approximately 70 concerts each year — including its Carnegie Hall Orchestra Series, Chamber Music Series at The Morgan Library and Museum, Brooklyn Museum and summer residency at Caramoor Music Festival.
Caramoor Center for Music and the Arts is at 149 Girdle Ridge Road, Katonah.
To learn more about this concert and to purchase tickets, click here.
Visit caramoor.org to learn more.
- 1 Vigil Set For Four Women Killed In Crash That Injured Eastchester HS Grad
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Eastchester