TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – Tuckahoe residents are invited to join a community celebration at Growlers Beer Bistro to ring in the new year.
Growlers, which has been named one of the “best bars in Westchester County” for the last two years, will open at 4 p.m. Monday and offer its regular menu for a New Year’s Eve party.
There will be dinner seatings at 8 and 10 p.m., and reservations must be made ahead of time. Walk-ins will be welcome at the bar, and there will be a live DJ and a champagne toast at midnight.
- 1 Eastchester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Eastchester Communication Signals
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Eastchester Residents