TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – Tuckahoe residents are invited to join a community celebration at Growlers Beer Bistro to ring in the new year.
Growlers, which has been named one of the “best bars in Westchester County” for the last two years, will open at 4 p.m. Monday and offer its regular menu for a New Year’s Eve party.
There will be dinner seatings at 8 and 10 p.m., and reservations must be made ahead of time. Walk-ins will be welcome at the bar, and there will be a live DJ and a champagne toast at midnight.
- 1 Eastchester Names Darrell Stinchcomb Principal For Greenvale School
- 2 State Police Warn Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Eastchester Students Compete In Final Round Of National Geographic Bee