TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – Tuckahoe residents are invited to join a community celebration at Growlers Beer Bistro to ring in the new year.
Growlers, which has been named one of the “best bars in Westchester County” for the last two years, will open at 4 p.m. Monday and offer its regular menu for a New Year’s Eve party.
There will be dinner seatings at 8 and 10 p.m., and reservations must be made ahead of time. Walk-ins will be welcome at the bar, and there will be a live DJ and a champagne toast at midnight.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 3 Eastchester Father Is Charged In Car Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Eastchester Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes