TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – Tuckahoe residents are invited to join a community celebration at Growlers Beer Bistro to ring in the new year.
Growlers, which has been named one of the “best bars in Westchester County” for the last two years, will open at 4 p.m. Monday and offer its regular menu for a New Year’s Eve party.
There will be dinner seatings at 8 and 10 p.m., and reservations must be made ahead of time. Walk-ins will be welcome at the bar, and there will be a live DJ and a champagne toast at midnight.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High School Grad Marisa Curlen
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Eastchester
- 5 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer