TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – Tuckahoe residents are invited to join a community celebration at Growlers Beer Bistro to ring in the new year.
Growlers, which has been named one of the “best bars in Westchester County” for the last two years, will open at 4 p.m. Monday and offer its regular menu for a New Year’s Eve party.
There will be dinner seatings at 8 and 10 p.m., and reservations must be made ahead of time. Walk-ins will be welcome at the bar, and there will be a live DJ and a champagne toast at midnight.
- 1 Eastchester Ranked Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 Eastchester Teacher Earns Prestigious STEM Fellowship
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 National Weather Service: Eastchester's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester