ARMONK, N.Y. -- Almost every parent has had the thought at some point during summer vacation -- when is this going to end.
The Holderness family has put that idea to music with their own rap called "Baby Got Class" to the tune of Sir Mix A Lot's "Baby Got Back." The family of four sings about the difficulties of entertaining children throughout the summer, picking out the right school supplies and packing lunches.
To watch the video click here.
Send your Web discoveries to firstname.lastname@example.org to share with your neighbors. Please use "Readers Choice" in the subject line. Submissions can be funny or serious or off-the-wall – whatever catches your fancy as long as it’s PG. Make sure to include your name and home town.
- 1 Police Seek Suspect In Scarsdale Dry Cleaner Robbery
- 2 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 3 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash In TV Interview
- 4 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 5 Snow Could Return To Eastchester For Monday Morning Commute