ARMONK, N.Y. -- Almost every parent has had the thought at some point during summer vacation -- when is this going to end.
The Holderness family has put that idea to music with their own rap called "Baby Got Class" to the tune of Sir Mix A Lot's "Baby Got Back." The family of four sings about the difficulties of entertaining children throughout the summer, picking out the right school supplies and packing lunches.
To watch the video click here.
Send your Web discoveries to firstname.lastname@example.org to share with your neighbors. Please use "Readers Choice" in the subject line. Submissions can be funny or serious or off-the-wall – whatever catches your fancy as long as it’s PG. Make sure to include your name and home town.
- 1 Eastchester Man Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Eastchester Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Car Accident That Killed Three
- 4 Tuckahoe Biz Owner Shows Mindfulness Matters Through Outdoor Yoga Event
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital