After the popular Tumblr and Internet meme "Texts From Hillary" was covered by The New York Times, Fox News, MSNBC, ABC and more, it was only a matter of time before Secretary of State Hillary Clinton discovered it.
On Tuesday, not only did Clinton pose with the Tumblr's creators, Adam Smith and Stacy Lambe, with her now-infamous BlackBerry in hand, she created and signed a physical copy of her own take on the meme.
"Thanks for the many LOLZ," read Clinton's message, before she signed off as "Hillz."
The two-panel meme shows Clinton wearing sunglasses on a military jet while having invented text-message conversations with celebrities such as Ryan Gosling and Mark Zuckerberg, and reacting in an unimpressed or cool manner.
The now-famous pictures of Clinton were taken in October aboard a C-17 Globemaster III flight to Libya. The images were taken by Reuters photographer Kevin Lamarque and White House photographer Diana Walker. The blog was created by Smith and Lambe, friends who both work in public relations in Washington, D.C.
- 1 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 5 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest