BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- The Junior League of Bronxville is hosting two new members socials to encourage women to join the organization and give back to the community.
The first is a cocktail social on Tuesday, Jan. 21 and the second is a coffee social on Wednesday, Jan. 22.
All women 21 years and older who live in Bronxville, Eastchester, Mount Vernon, Tuckahoe, or Yonkers are welcome.
New members will have an opportunity to make an immediate impact by participating in team projects like the Annual Dorm Room Drive for Yonkers Partners In Education, the Touch-A-Truck fall family event, and Trails to Treasures, a Bronxville home shopping spree.
If you are interested in attending either informational social, email your contact information here to receive an invitation. Specify in the email which date you want to attend.
Click here for more information about the Junior League of Bronxville.
- 1 Possible Blue-Bag Heroin Death Of 21-Year-Old In Eastchester Probed
- 2 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 3 Eastchester Father Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Daughter
- 4 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Eastchester
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Eastchester; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely