EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Meghan Palucci of Eastchester recently served as a first-year guide on James Madison University's orientation team.
Palucci is a senior majoring in interdisciplinary liberal studies.
The guides are a diverse group of undergraduate students who are committed to preparing students to be active and authentic participants in the university's learning experience. They assist incoming first-year students in their academic, personal and social transition and serve as a representative of James Madison University throughout the university's 1787 August Orientation.
The orientation team develops, coordinates and supervises the transitional needs of first-year and transfer students entering the university. Staff members also work throughout the year to ensure incoming first-year and transfer students are provided with the resources, knowledge and peer connections for success at the school.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 Eastchester Board Of Education Adopts Updated Budget
- 5 Eastchester Italian American Citizen's Club Holds Open House For Residents